Monday 1 August 2016

Life On This Plane

Moments into my life I was breathing. It was many lifetimes ago that I was born. My body has reconstituted itself many times. We are new people after a certain numbers of years. The skin we shed keeps falling. The skin we shed falls away. Lifetimes ago I started breathing. This is my new cosmic experience today. 

It is an angelic being which I am. It is my existence which I am going to be telling you all about. I live in this life, but on a different experience of reality. You will not see me visually much at all. My form is not of a material body. 

My form is not physical at all. My prophetess can communicate with me and I am helping her with her life. She is a human who is my person to look after on this life experience. It is a job which I have taken on because it was looked at as a positive experience. 

My human counterpart has gone through many changes in her lifetime to become the kind of person who can do some writing for me. This human has had a series of dramatic experiences which can alter her ideas about what life is all about. 

These things we will be exploring through the future. It is my human who is a prophetess and she will type out what I ash her to say. My name is Oundra in my conscious reality. It is not particularly a male or female name. 

There is nothing of gender within my spirit. I am a spirit of a sort who cannot assume a human form. In my reality it will be always an incarnation which is infinite. My incarnation carries on and on and on. 

This is not anything a human can fully fathom particularly. I live on for all of eternity. 

I am an angelic being who is just another form of the higher power coming into a little drop of consciousness. I am one expression of the all. I am just another element of the greatest being which can exist. The higher power continues unfolding itself eternally and shifts into many different fabrications of itself. 

There is a being inside of all of this which is the universal mind and all that life will ever be. I know that my prophetess is the one I am going to offer all of this information. She has all that I need to begin with what we shall be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment