Monday 8 August 2016

What Capable Angelic Entities Do

It is a life which is rapidly changing for Lydia. Lydia is being guided by an angel who I am. It is my existence to assist my prophetess in becoming the person she is intended to be. This sounds fatalistic to some people. Life is a mystery to many people in this world. It is easy to understand things that are tangible. It is challenging to understand a concept like fate. 

Many people believe we have a destiny which we are intended to live out in this life. True will is something some people wish to discover in order to find a purpose in their life. Some people have a different outlook. They merely pursue the kinds of things which they enjoy doing in their life. It is not that way for Lydia. Lydia had a very different life in mind. 

There were times when it was easier to do things. This was before I stepped in and guided her away from the pursuits she had wanted back then. She is currently having trouble finding the life that she had intended for herself. Her vision was to be a visual artist. It was what she wanted to do. I guided her into the world of occultism and writing. This is kind of one of those fatalistic situations which has occurred. 

There are people who have an urge to do these things. This is not what Lydia has going on. I have led Lydia away from what she desired to be doing. Her only solution was to go with the flow of the situation. She was forced to bend her will due to the extreme energy shooting through her heart. This energy has been distracting her from approaching attaining knowledge through books. She is not able to read because of the intense energy and intrusions of psychic experiences. 

These things are something many people would be disturbed. Many people would feel that their desire to read information was very strong. It is a challenge to fight this energy. This is an energy which is hard to fight. I have talked about how much energy I am composed of. I have substance in terms of the energy I produce. We can call my energy ether. Ether is what the spirit is composed of. 

Humans many have some etheric qualities. These are qualities of spirit inside of man. Man has a material body. Many atheists believe that this is all that there is to humans. That humans are merely physical being with chemical responses to stimuli. 

I am an angel and I am composed of ether. Ether is the substance which is talked about in certain magickal and spiritual paths. I live inside a body of ether. This body is something which can contract and expand. I can come into Lydia's body and affect her. The energy she feels is quite strong. It is something she has not always enjoyed very much at all. 

Lydia is my prophetess and I am directing her towards her true will in this existence. I am preparing her for the major work of her life. We will be embarking on a new path very soon. This path will involve much exploration into the world of the occult. 

These things are fairly simple for the time being. We have been pursing attaining our Minerval with the O.T.O. This is the path we are on for the moment. It will be easier to work on this in the fall. 

I am an angel and my name is Oundra. There have been many experiences which have confused Lydia's mind. There was a time when it seemed like there were 2 angels working together. I will not discuss all of this tonight. It is important to let go of some ideas about what has been happening in this experience. We need to accept the idea that an angel is not always going to be the same thing for everybody. Some people believe in Archangels. Some people believe in guardian angels, This angel that I am is an angel who can take human form if necessary. I am able to do many things that Lydia cannot really comprehend. 

I am able to influence people to make decisions. 

This is not something that can always be understood to Lydia's mind which is understanding her own pursuits in visual art. It is challenging to think that somebody would change their mind based on the influence of an angel. 

In the future we will be looking at various things about what I am able to do. It will be a transition for Lydia to begin to recognize what I am capable of and where this is going. This is going in a direction which will be interesting for Lydia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment