Tuesday 2 August 2016

Energy of the HGA

These worlds which people live in are worlds which are of a material state. Some people exist in the belief that we are nothing more than animals. They are not aware of spiritual things. 

It is my life as an angelic being to exist in a substance which is not material at all. I am a life which is pure energy. I exist on a different level. My awareness is much broader than a human's awareness. I am not bogged down by many restraints. My intelligence is much faster. I can quickly get information if I need it. I am able to move very rapidly between existences in this lifetime and ones which occur in the past. There is nothing in life which is not happening simultaneously. Everything occurs all at once. 

This is my lifetime which I am existing in. I will never need to be incarnated as a human at all. An angelic being like myself exists only in this energetic substance which I will later talk about. I know that my prophetess communicates with me because I am able to send energy through her body. This energy is extremely high frequency. I am emitting much energy to get her attention much of the time. I will be talking about some of these things as the days progress. We will be increasing our understanding of this relationship between prophet and holy guardian angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment